Friday, March 19, 2010

First goal completed

Well the first goal has been met, went to Norfolk and saw Charlsey graduate.  I had a great four day visit with her.  Ate a lot of GREAT vegetarian food and drank some wine with her.  I am very proud of her accomplishments so far and know that she will get her wings very fast.  I have faith. 

I am now at the Hiker Hostel and will be at Springer Mt. tomorrow and hopefully Gooch shelter for the night.  It is supposed to be nice weather which will be a treat.  Today, Bronco and I had some time to spare and did some trail magic for about 25 hikers.  It was great to give back a little and I know how much it is appreciated.  We then went to Neel's Gap and I got to visit with a lot of friends including Lumpy and Bear Paw.  Hoping Cool Breeze will be there when I hike in as he was a real support when I started last  year. 

Will post more the next time I am in town and near a computer.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

  1. I talked with Nature last night. She and friends will cross into NC today. The weather has been just terrible. I am hoping this next few days will be better for her.
    Meme

    ReplyDelete